Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Morning Links

I hope everyone is nearly done with their blogs. If you are looking for ideas or examples of excellent work, check out:
  • Corinne's responds to Chris Doyle's post on NCLB.
  • Andy writes: "I mentioned in a previous post that I didn’t think anyone could put a political spin on the recent Swine Flu epidemic. Well thanks to Mr. Limbaugh I stand corrected because I’m pretty sure he implied that Obama’s visit to Mexico caused the outbreak."
  • Logan writes about "our escalating cultural issue of parental apathy in raising and supervising their children." Angie responds, "Logan fails to take into account that there are ways for a child to gain access to unsuitable media."
If you looking for items in the news, here are some articles that I read this weekend that might inspire you.
More later...

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see that the price has gone from "astronomical" to merely "exorbitant".

    ReplyDelete